How to get crystallizing tanks?
What are crystallizing tanks?
Stainless steel crystallization tanks are used for stirring and mixing of materials in pharmaceuticals, cooling and freezing, and crystallization of finished products. Crystallization tanks are also widely used in the dairy industry, food, chemical, and beverage industries.
Using and structure of crystallizer tank
The stainless steel crystallization tank can be made of imported 316L or 304 stainless steel depending on the application. The inner wall is electrolytically mirror polished or mechanically polished. The outer wall is 304 welded and insulated. The outer surface is mirror or matte. A 0.2 μm hydrophobic vent filter was installed on the stainless steel crystallization tank. Crystallizer can withstand high temperature sterilization, equipped with sanitary pressure gauge. The external connection of the tank adopts a quick opening joint for hygiene. Crystallizer with temperature monitoring device, 2 mirrors, cleaning ball and nitrogen inlet. The shaft seal uses a special hygienic mechanical seal to ensure that the material is not contaminated. Crystal tank can use frequency control device, stirring shaft speed adjustment range.
The tank body is equipped with sight glass sight glass, stirring device, inlet inlet, canister, respirator, liquid inlet, injection water inlet, return inlet, steam inlet, condensation outlet, cooling water inlet, outlet, and material outlet. , Sewage outlet, sampling port, policy, level device.
Working principle of crystallizer tank
The crystallizing tank is a crystallization equipment in which the chilled water or the refrigerant water needs to be cooled rapidly after the material mixing reaction. The key links are the size of the sandwich area, the structure of the stirrer and the form of the material outlet, high-precision polishing in the tank, and cleaning in the tank. No dead ends are required to meet the process conditions. The company has extensive design and manufacturing experience for different process requirements and the equipment produced is fully compliant with GMP validation requirements. Can produce 0.3-5m3 crystal tank.
Applied to pharmaceutical, fine chemical, bio-engineering and other industries, tanks can be equipped with jackets, coils, and insulation (heating, cooling, and temperature protection). The equipment is made of SUS304 stainless steel. The inner wall of the tank is mirror-polished. The fully-enclosed design ensures that the materials are always operated in a non-contaminated state.
1. The device adopts the hollow ribbon type stirring structure to increase the heat transfer area, improve the heat exchange efficiency, increase the crystallization capacity, and facilitate the feeding and discharging.
2. The equipment jacket can be connected to steam or refrigerant to make the material at the best temperature, with high efficiency, easy operation and so on.
3. A 0.2 μm hydrophobic breather filter is installed on the device. The tank can withstand high-temperature steam sterilization and is equipped with a sanitary pressure gauge.
4. The outside of the equipment tank adopts a hygienic quick opening interface. Equipped with a thermometer, 2 mirrors, cleaning ball and nitrogen inlet and other interfaces.
5. The device is sealed with a special sanitary mechanical seal to ensure that the material is not contaminated.
6, the use of stepless speed control device, stirring shaft speed adjustment range, stirring evenly, uniform crystals.
Maintenance and safety
1. Operation and use should be strictly according to the working pressure and working temperature calibrated on the product nameplate to avoid danger.
2. Strictly abide by the provisions on cooling, oil filling, etc. in the product instruction manual, and do a good job in equipment maintenance and maintenance.
3. When all valves are in use, slowly rotate the stem (needle) and close the cover to achieve the sealing effect. Do not use excessive force when closing so as not to damage the sealing surface.
4. The electric control instrument should be operated by a special person and set overload protection facilities as required.
The main features of the crystallizing tank
a: It has a relatively large liquid-falling cross-section and has a ratio of circulation (that is, the ratio of the total cross-section of the heating tube to the down-flow cross-section can reach 2, so the convection cycle is good;
b: easy to unload sugar;
c: The condensate is completely removed;
d: The forced circulation crystallization tank improves the heat transfer coefficient and evaporation intensity, and accelerates the crystallization speed. Crystallizer Overview Crystallizer (seed cans, fermenters, enzymolysis tanks) is widely used in pharmaceutical, fine chemicals, bio-engineering and other industries, the tank and the upper and lower head (or cone) are processed by spinning R angle, tank wall After mirror polishing, the finish Ra≤0.4μm, no hygienic dead angle, fully enclosed design ensures that the materials are always mixed and fermented without any pollution, and the equipment is equipped with air respirator, cleaning ball, sanitary manhole, sight glass, and vision. Lamps and other devices. The aseptic system of the fermentation tanks for pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals and biological products avoids and prevents microbial contamination in the air, greatly prolongs the maintenance period of your products and the purity of the products. We have specially designed and installed sterile breathing air holes on the tanks. Or sterile positive pressure fermentation system. The heating or cooling medium can be passed for heating and cooling. The parts that come into contact with the materials are all made of stainless steel SUS304 or SUS316. Polyamine foam or EPE is used for heat preservation. The matte finish on the outer surface meets GMP standards.
Repair and maintenance
Crystal cans leaked from the welds of the tank during the production process, which caused the reversed infiltration of salt water in the jacket into the product and affected the product quality, which seriously affected the normal production and use of the equipment. After such problems arise, companies do not have effective means of solution, and the traditional method of welding repairs results in a wider range of leakage. The tank material has been corroded as a whole and lost its original metal strength. The traditional method cannot be used for welding repair work. Only the replacement of a new crystal tank can solve this problem. The cost of replacing the equipment is high and the downtime caused by the equipment is relatively long. It is unable to meet the normal continuous production requirements of the equipment and the whole workshop is under suspension of production.
1, replacement or traditional enamel repair
2. Repairing with polymer composite materials: For the repair of the corrosion of the crystallized cans and even the perforation of the cans, the company can quickly have the first time
Effective on-site repair, effectively avoiding the loss of benefits due to equipment downtime and production suspension; effectively avoiding safety accidents caused by moving fire and electric equipment and ensuring personal safety and company losses
Remarks: The polymer composite material is a composite material made of a polymer, metal or ceramic ultrafine powder, fiber, etc., which is compounded by a curing agent and a curing accelerator. Various materials complement each other in performance and produce a synergistic effect, so that the composite material’s overall performance is better than the original composition material. With strong adhesion, mechanical properties, and chemical resistance, it is widely used in metal equipment for mechanical wear, scratches, pits, cracks, leaks, and repair of foundry sand pits, as well as various chemical storage tanks. Chemical corrosion protection and repair of reaction tanks and pipelines.
Full Jacketed Crystallizing Tank
Crystallizing tank is mixed materials after reaction, the jacket demand sharp cooling crystallization of chilled water or refrigerant water equipment, the most important is the size of sandwich, the structure of agitator and material form, vats and high precision polishing, to meet the requirements within the tank cleaning no dead corner and process conditions of use.
The Crystallizing Tank be designed, manufactured and inspected in accordance with the pressure vessel standard(GB150-2011) and the steel welded atmospheric pressure vessel standard(NB/T 47003.1-2009) , strictly meet to GMP.
Tank Optional Configuration
The Crystallizing Tank can select 0.2μm hydrophobic sterile air filter, thermometer(Digital display or Dial type), 2 sight glasses, steam sterilization hole, sanitary manhole, liquid in-outlet, CIP rotating cleaning ball, liquidometer and Liquid level control system(Bearing module, non-contact ultrasonic, static pressure transmitting device) and so on, also can configure as customers’ requirement.
• Applied for such as pharmaceutical, dairy products, food, chemical, beverage and other industrial materials, mixing temperature and freezing, product crystallization, and so on.
• Volume: 600L~20000L and multiple specification, also can design and manufacture according to customers’ requirement.
• Crystallization can choose curved blade paddle, can increase heat exchange area, increase in thermal efficiency, enhance the crystallization capacity, and material discharging is convenient.
• Crystallizing tank jacket can be bubbled into steam or cold media to make the material under optimum temperature, with high efficiency and convenient operation.
• Crystallizing tank installed 0.2 um hydrophobic ventilation filter, tank can withstand the high temperature steam sterilization disinfection, equipped with health pressure gauge.
• The sealing of agitating shaft adopts sanitary mechanical seal. The mixing motor can use Cycloidal reducer, gearmotor reducer. These items can be selected according to customers’ requirement. (Frequency control is widely used).
|According to customers’ requirement（0℃～160℃）|
Rock wool (keep warm)
Or PU (cold insulation)
|Finish Type||Mechanical polishing, electrolytic polishing, sand blasting, pickling|
Inner surface Ra≤0.3μm，
Outer surface Ra≤0.6μm
Normal Model And Main Technical Parameters
|RPM：r/min||60 （The design can be adjusted according to customer use condition）|
|60 （The design can be adjusted according to customer use condition）|
|The above-mentioned data is the standard, for reference only.It can customize according to customer’s requirements.|
Source: China Crystallizing Tanks Manufacturer – www.secmachinery.com
www.secmachinery.com is one of the leading China filtration equipment & sanitary stainless steel pressure vessels manufacturer, with a professional factory. We focus on the sanitary pressure vessels, filtration equipment research, and development, manufacturing, sales and service since the company been established. Our products are widely used in biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, fine chemical industry.
If you want to have more information about the article or you want to share your opinion with us, contact us at [email protected]
Please notice that you might be interested in the other technical articles we’ve published:
- WHAT IS A MIXING TANK
- Automatic gelatin solution and batching system
- WHAT IS A STAINLESS STEEL REACTOR
- WHAT IS A TUBE FILTER HOUSING
- WHAT IS A DUPLEX STRAINER
- Application fields and advantages of stainless steel tanks
- Analysis of common misunderstandings in daily maintenance of tube filter housing
- How to get a high quality filter
- Coffee extraction: how do you make a good cup of coffee
- A mushroom round tank: multi-function extraction tank
- How to get Jacketed kettle
- How to get Biological Fermentation Tanks
- How to get Alcohol Fermentation Tanks
- How to get Emulsification Tanks